Start the day off right with a breakfast sandwich grilled just the way you like it.
- AUTHOR: Gary House
- PREP TIME: 10 mins
- COOK TIME: 20 mins
- TOTAL: 30 mins
- SERVES: 4
- 1 pound Country sausage
- 3 green onions , diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce, (Cholula Chili Garlic, optional)
- 16 biscuits (large, 1 tube)
- 4 Eggs
- 8 sharp cheddar cheese slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to 350°F with island grill stone.
- Saute onions, garlic and green onions on the grill stone. Simultaneously roast bell peppers.
- Once done, remove the veggies off the heat and allow to cool in a bowl.
- Transfer the roasted bell peppers to ziplock bag.
- Cook biscuits on the grill. Once done, remove them off the heat.
- Meanwhile mix the cooked vegetables with sausage and Cholula sauce. Make 3-4 inch sized patties as shown in the video. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the patties until they are cooked. Flip when one side is cooked.
- Cook eggs on the grill, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the grilled patties over the biscuits, top with cheese slices, sunny side eggs, roasted bell pepper and cover with another biscuit.
- Serve and enjoy!