The Island Grillstone creates a wonderful crust to sear into the salmon filets.
- AUTHOR: Chris Koetke
- PREP TIME: 5 mins
- COOK TIME: 8 mins
- TOTAL: 13 mins
- SERVES: 4
- ½ tsp ground fennel
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Brush each salmon fillet with about 1 tsp oil.
- Press spice mixture on skinless side of salmon.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon, skin side up on grill grate.
- Cover Grillstone. Cook over high heat about 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook, skin side down, 5 more minutes or until done, but still red in the center. (grilling time depends on the heat of your Grillstone and the thickness of the fillet.)